How To Achieve Great Workplace Teams!
GREAT workplace teams will drive productivity, innovation, customer experience and cost savings.
Across businesses of all sizes team dynamics will impact on operational performance with most tasks requiring the cooperation, support and assistance of others.
What will your business do if a new team hire results in a fractured and dysfunctional team? How much will your business lose in production, staff retention, and recruitment costs?
Before introducing new staff members into the work environment, invest in your team with critical psychometric tools.
A standard and scientific method used to determine a person’s mental capabilities and behavioural style, these tests assess a candidates’ suitability for a role based on the required personality characteristics and aptitude (or cognitive abilities).
They identify the candidate’s match to both the role requirements and the team or organisational environment. Managers and employers use the information to identify the hidden aspects of candidates that are difficult to extract in face-to-face interviews that will determine the fit for the role and business.
There are a critical five reasons why businesses should invest in psychometric testing prospective employees:
- The results are independent and quantifiable;
- Psychometric tests are an effective strategy in determining the strongest of similar competing candidates;
- Tests are affordable – much more cost effective than replacing bad hires or losing key staff or productivity as a result of a poor recruitment choice;
- It is a scientific approach to revealing strengths and attributes – results will help determine where a prospective employee will perform best and how to support their probation and development in the workplace; and
- Using these tests will boost workplace productivity and engagement – a considered and smart hire will ensure minimal disruption to the performance of your business.
Once clients invest in psychometric tests in the recruitment process it not only reduces their rate of bad hires, it compels businesses to really think strategically about the attributes an incoming person needs to be a good fit – as well as the skills.
Ask us at Master HR about how we can assist you